Congratulations on your recent FIPS 140-2 certificate.
I am in the process of collecting feedback from companies that achieved a FIPS 140-2 certificate in November of 2016.
Your next book, gadget, or coffee is on me — I’d like to send you a $20 (USD) gift card for completing my survey.
In my survey, I ask that you click on a response for these questions:
How satisfied are you with your…
(1) … recent FIPS Lab experience?
(2) … FIPS Lab’s responsiveness?
(3) … FIPS Lab’s FIPS 140-2 expertise?
(4) … FIPS Lab’s expertise of your company’s technology?
(5) … FIPS Lab’s communication during your project?
Most people finish my survey in about 90 seconds. (You only need to click your response — no typing required)
Your time is valuable to me, so I will send you a $20 (USD) Amazon or Starbucks gift card. I still have budget to spend, please help me spend it.
Your feedback is aggregated with others and represented in a color chart (see partial sample above) to provide guidance to companies involved in FIPS 140-2 projects. To encourage honest feedback, there is no way to identify you when the data is consolidated and published.
If you completed a FIPS validation in October or November 2016, then please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your FIPS 140-2 certificate number. I will send back a link to my survey through Survey Monkey.
This offer to send you a $20 (USD) Amazon or Starbucks gift card for completing my survey EXPIRES on Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
Reasons why people like you are spending 90 seconds to complete this survey:
- $20 Amazon or Starbucks gift card – I really do send this for every completed survey
- Your FIPS Lab could have done a better job and you want to anonymously let them know where to improve
- Your FIPS Lab did a great job and you want to anonymously reward excellent support
Send me an email (email@example.com) with your FIPS 140-2 certificate number. I will send you a link to my quick survey.
Mark Minnoch is the creator of the FIPS HACKER Lab Report, the definitive source for historical performance information, expert guidance, and actual FIPS customer feedback.